RETURN- AND COMPLAINT CONDITIONS OF BLÅKLÄDERS
COURSE OF ACTION
1. Make sure that the garment you wish to return is an approved return according to the conditions below.
2. Fill in the return slip correctly. Return slip is to be found at the webpage of Blåkläder or by contacting our
Claim Department by e-mail or phone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +46 325-661930
3. Send your parcel to our Claim Department (address to be found on the return slip).
• Goods being returned within one (1) month from the date of delivery can be returned without any deduction.
A return deduction of 15% will be made for goods being returned between one (1) and three (3) months after
date of delivery. No return right for goods with an older delivery date than three (3) months.
• The goods need to be returned in its original condition and in its original packaging. Size- and warranty labels
cannot be removed from the goods. A fee of 30 SEK per garment for re-wrapping will be charged for goods not
packed in its original packaging.
• We do not accept return of garments that have been refined in any way.
• Eventual price label/price tag cannot appear on the returned garment.
• The return slip must be correctly filled in. Order- and/or invoice number needs to appear on the slip. A
deduction of 20% of the value of the article (at least 50 SEK) will be made if documentation is missing.
• The return freight is to be paid by the buyer for returns being made on the occasion of, for example, incorrect
ordering or change of size. In the event of an incorrect delivery, the return freight is to be paid by Blåkläder.
COURSE OF ACTION
1. Contact the Claim Department of Blåkläder by e-mail or by phone to obtain return slip and waybill.
Email: email@example.com , Phone: +46 325-661930
2. Fill in the return slip correctly.
3. Make sure that the goods meet the conditions below before you send your parcel to our Claim Department
(address to be found on the return slip).
TO THINK ABOUT WHEN COMPLAINING:
• Garments in the complaint need to be washed before returning them to Blåkläder.
• The return slip needs to be correctly filled in. Order- and/or invoice number needs to appear on the slip.
• The Claim Department at Blåkläder will evaluate whether the complaint is approved or not. If the complaint is
approved, the garment will be mended, credited or replaced.
• The return freight will be paid by Blåkläder in the occasion of a complaint.